The Grey Lynn Community Centre is available for use by all members of the community.
A selection of children’s and adult’s classes are conducted at the centre, and a wide variety of groups meet on a regular basis.
A CYF Approved ‘OSCAR’ School Holiday Programme is run four times a year.
The centre has 5 versatile spaces for hire; Hall, Garden Room, Oval Room, Balcony Room and the Richmond Room.
For more detail and booking information on rooms check out the following pages
The entire building is wheelchair friendly and has a securely fenced outdoor play area with childproof gates.
Also based at the Community Centre – 510 Richmond Road, Grey Lynn.
- Grey Lynn/ Westmere Plunket @ GLCC – 378 4565
- Grey Lynn/ Ponsonby Citizens Advice Bureau – 376 0392
- JP Services available – 376 0392
- The Good Medicine Clinic – 8695128
- Centre Office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-4.30pm