The July 2016 school holiday programmes are out now. The holiday programme runs from Monday the 11th of July till Friday the 23rd of July 2016. Cool holiday fun 4 kids 5-12 years!
Please Note: There are Four trip days which are Tues 12th (TAPAC), Wed 13th – Trip Day (Zoo) are $50 and also -Wed 20th – Trip Day (Private Museum tour) $50 and the Thursday 21st (Library.)
Programme Fees: 8am – 3pm @ $35 per child, 8am – 5.30pm @ $40 per child, Trip Days $50 per child.
On the list and no longer need us? Enter your email address below to unsubscribe instantly.
We close promptly at 5:30pm & late fees of $1 per minute per child will be incurred if you arrive late to collect your child/ren.
- Please refer to the Parent Contract Information for our fee/cancellation policy.
- Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt of a completed enrolment form and fees.
- We accept WINZ subsidy bookings and have the relevant forms available here for you
- Proudly supported by the Ministry of Social Development and Auckland Council
Regards, Cath Bathe-Taylor Quick View (click image below to pop open a larger size quick view in new tab)
Clicking on the image above gives a quick view of the timetable. For a pdf version you can print see below (1)
Please print out and complete the relevant details on the PDF form below. Note:
- July 2016 Programme for you to print out GLCCholprogJul16.pdf (Web) (click link to view and download 2.4mb)
- New Online Enrolment Booking form below . All online (this now includes our bank account number to make it easier for you to pay.) We are beta testing a new system. Please note that the new system does not allow for children to be booked for different times on a single date. It assumes if there is more than 1 child that the dates and times booked are the same. Use the Additional Notes section if needed.
- If there are multiple children booked from the same family and they are booked for different time slots then a separate booking would be needed for that child. We have tried to cover all known scenarios but if you need help please phone/ email us to discuss. But once again use the Additional Notes section if needed.
- The details you enter in the online form will all be automatically emailed to you. Note: this does not mean the booking is complete as we still need to collect payment and confirm we have places for your child/ren.
- Parent Contract Info Sheet and Sun safety details now included in the main enrolment form.
Don’t miss out – make your booking now – payment details are on the booking form.